Monday, July 8, 2013

4th of July



We had a wonderful 4th of July this year! This is the last holiday without Z and we couldn't be more than exctied to finally have him home!

I am beyond proud to be a wife of someone in the miltary and to have someone serving overseas. You can't truely understand deployment unless you have personally been there. I am so thankful for each and every man and woman who has served, serving, or will serve our country. I'm even more thanful for my husband and what he has done this past year...

Our 4th of July was spent out by the water in Texas. My sister, brother in law, neices, mom, dad, A, and I went to a hotel where my sisters family was staying and swam and cooked out. We played all day, took a nap, and then watched fireworks! It was such a great day and A loves playing with her cousins. They are all so sweet and we are so glad we get to spend a few years with them! 

We are headed to Alabama to pick Z up in a few days! A and Z are both beyond excited to see each other. I am excited to see Z.. but I know they have missed each other a lot!!!

Love this beautiful little lady!!!

Hope everyone had a great 4th and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment