Monday, June 3, 2013

Moving on... Goodbye Alabama hello Texas!

This blog is currently being written in the middle of a storage unit...

Today today today is moving day!!!

Well I'd post a picture but I can't figure out how to do it from my phone.
Today the movers/packers are here to take our stuff from Alabama and deliver it to us in Texas. Excited doesn't even come close to how I feel!
We have 36 days till the hubby comes home and it's so close I'm already getting nervous! We (I) decided that it was better to go ahead and pack and move everything before he came home because who really wants to spend 14 months overseas away from your family and then have to pack and move everything! You're welcome honey!
I'm sad to be leaving all of our family and friends here in Alabama, but I'm more than ready to have our own house and be a family again.

Grateful and thankful doesn't even come close to how I feel about my parents letting us live with them for this year. I really couldn't have done with without them!

In other news: baby brother ( who remains nameless because daddy won't agree to my name) has been kicking up a storm! With A I was around 20 weeks when I felt her first kicks. With brother, I was about 17 1/2 weeks!! I'm not complaining.... Yet!
Have I mentioned that I'm over the moon ecstatic and well very nervous to have a boy! I'm not sure what to do with a boy but we will figure it out!!

Happy moving day!!

4 comments:

  1. I secretly want a boy next time too. :) And I love how you said "because daddy won't agree to MY name"... like he even has a choice. Ha! Happy Moving girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha girl he has no choice in the name!! He gets the middle name! I just like to pretend like he thought of it! Makes him feel better!! Haha fingers crossed and boy vibes sent to ya!

      Delete
  2. Boys are fun, too!!! I never thought I'd want a boy and had no idea what to do with them, but you just figure it out as you go! Good luck w/ the move, I am so so SO excited for your husband to return so you can all be together again! Thanks to him for his service, also. W/o people like him we wouldn't be safe to have our freedoms, so THANK YOU! And thanks to you and little A, you have sacrificed for our safety and freedom, too. I appreciate it! Safe travels to Texas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! You are too sweet!! I hope boys are as easy as everyone says! It's sure been fun shopping for him!

      Delete