Friday, March 8, 2013

Giving this blogging thing a try...

I am going to try out this blogging thing again! I started one for a little while, and then I just got busy and never posted anything more! I can't promise I will have anything good to say, or that everything is spelled right, or comma will be in the right spot. #sorrynotsorry I have ZERO idea of the design or layout and I just tried to figure it out on my own...which probably makes it look even worse....Whoops!

We are not very exciting people... A and I live at home with my parents while Z is overseas serving with the Coast Guard. We are moving to Texas in June and will hopefully be reunited in July. I stay home and well... we just kind of do what we want to do! We eat Chick-fil-A AT LEAST once a week if not more, we shop, play, nap and anything else we can come up with.

 
This is our sweet little girl A. She will be 3 in July. She is my best little friend who is sassy and sweet all in one!
 
 
This would be my handsome husband and I. We have been married for over 5 years and although we both get on each others nerves and drive each other crazy, I don't think either of us would have it any other way (or at least I wouldn't).
 
I'm going to try and blog every so often, but I know it won't be daily or weekly. I get busy, bored, burnt out, or just lazy very easily, so we shall see if this blog last.
 
I guess that is all for now... I'll try to post again about Z's visit he home. He has been overseas for 8 months, was home for 20 days, and will hopefully be home for good in July. We had a great time, and hated to see him go back. It's hard being away from him for so long, but it makes us both stronger. I hate that him and A don't get to spend this year together, but we will be together again shortly!


10 comments:

  1. Yay for your new blog!!! I'm excited to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! This looks great! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hopefully I can remember to write at least once a week! Ha

      Delete
  3. I love your blog! You will find what works for you! Just use this blog however you see fit! I find it very rewarding and therapeutic and I've met some great blogging friends in the process!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I hope to just be able to document some of our life and remember what we've done. Hopefully meet some great people also!

      Delete
  4. Excited to follow your blog.. I love hearing from other Coasties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! We aren't too exciting right now.. But I know this summer when the hubby gets home will be more exciting!

      Delete
  5. You're little girl is adorable!! :) Following now and cant wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete