Thursday, March 21, 2013

And then there were 4...

If you haven't heard...

We are having another baby... baby #2.... another baby to love and tickle and play with!

I am beyond ecstatic, and A and Z are also so excited! A keeps saying " I'm going to be a big sister, mommy's got a baby in her belly" and then proceeds to pull my shirt up and look for the baby. It's the sweetest and cutest thing I've ever seen. She has been "asking" for a baby brother or sister for awhile, I always told her to ask daddy.


Z came home in February for his R&R after being deployed for 7 months (unfortunately he had to go back, but praying he will be home for good in July). You know, it only takes 1 time to make it happen, and I guess it was our time. God knows what he's doing and his plan is the best and only plan! I found out the morning Z was headed back to the airport, Feb.22. I was barely even pregnant, but enough to get a positive!! I took another one the following night, and yet again those pretty little words "pregnant" showed up.

 
When you're trying for a baby, and in the past you've had so many negative test... it's the best feeling in the world when the word "NOT" doesn't show up. It took us a year to get pregnant with A, so I saw a lot of negative test. Lots of heartbreak. Lots of tears. Lots of questions and whys. Lots of doctor appointments trying to figure out what was wrong. Little did we know that God had a plan and his plan...like always... worked out perfectly! With this one, well I know he's got a plan! Blessed and grateful and thankful are just a few words to describe it.
 
We finally got to tell everyone close to our family that we were pregnant, so we decided it was time to announce it to the world. You know, because nothing is "official" till it's on Facebook! Ha So we took some pictures and I made this cute little collage for our announcement. You know because Pinterest makes us "keep up with the Jones' " over every little thing we do!
 
 
Baby #2 will hopefully be here by or on November 5, 2013! If it's anything like it's sister..That'll be it's birthday. A was born on her due date. I'm going to try and do weekly updates on the "bump" but we shall see... I forget sometimes! Hopefully I can document this journey.
 
 
"But I want to be an only child"



She really does want a baby sister or brother, promise! I just told her to do a "sad" face. We love photo shoots!



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, I'm sooo excited for you!!! Congratulations. The collage you made is the greatest I've seen. You can feel how happy you all are. I'm sure A is so happy that she'll have someone to play with. She's going to be a great big sister!! I cant wait to follow along on this special journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I am late here, but catching up with blogs tonight. What an adorable announcement collage! So happy for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete