Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Every year I'm reminded that I am blessed with a healthy beautiful little girl! I'm so grateful God chose me to be her mommy.. and that he chose me to be this little boy or girl growing in my belly's mommy also! I hated to not have the husband around but A and I got to enjoy Mother's Day with my parents.
My mom, A, and I Mothers Day 2013
 
A was dedicated at my church on Mother's Day. We were sad that daddy wasn't there to celebrate, but he was definitely there in spirits...and we recorded it so he will get to watch it later. 

A and I before church
 

After church, we went and ate lunch and then home for a nap. After nap, I decided we needed to go and enjoy the afternoon. I texted my friend, and we met up with her and her son, who A calls her boyfriend, and we went and played at the Splash Pad at our mall.

She loves her boyfriend!
 
Today, A and I got presents in the mail from daddy... My wonderful husband got me this beautiful necklace. He designed it himself.. from a picture I painted him at the beginning of his deployment. I LOVE it!!! It's perfect!!! 
 
 
 
Overall, I had wonderful Mother's Day and I'm so blessed to be the mommy of the most beautiful little girl and my son/daughter in my belly! I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!!!
 
FYI... Next Tuesday we should find out if baby Mays is a boy or girl!!! Can't wait!!!! 8 Days!!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that necklace is beautiful! And so meaningful!!!

    I can't wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love it! Ill be sure to post!

      Delete
  2. lucky boy! That sweet little ass i wish i was her boyfriend

    ReplyDelete